Reccomend online store in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reccomend online store in USA

Pls recommend some reliable online stores that deliver in the Pennsylvania area. Should have good selection of enthusiast products at ok prices and importantly should have fast deliveries.

Thanks
    Sandy Bridge Pentium G840
    Asus socket 1155
    Corsair 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR31866
    PNY geforce 9600gt PCI-E 512Mb
    HP w1907 widescreen LCD
    Creative sound blaster X-Fi Titanium
    Corsair Performance Pro 256GB SSD
    1TB Hitachi Deskstar HDD

Re: Reccomend online store in USA

Newegg is one of the best (and most trusted) US online retailers.

Comment

Get most of my (new) hardware on Newegg, but I go to Jab-tech.com and FrozenCPU.com for certain other supplies.

Comment

I've used NewEgg allot over the last few years. They really do deserve their excellent reputation. But sometimes I also shop at ZipZoomFly when I want the very best price on something. Very recently I wanted to get a new NEC 20WMGX2 display. NewEggs price was a bit high and ZZF was out of stock, so I took a chance with PC Nation. Their price was the best I could find and they offered free 3-day FedEx shipping. I did take them over 24hrs to process the order, but considering this was my first ever order with them, this delay is perfectly reasonable.

Comment

Another vote for NewEgg. Gotta love em. I also shop at SVC (cooling stuff), ZipZoomFly (sometimes cheaper than Newegg).

Comment

Working...
          X