Like new PSU 500wt UV Sleeved!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like new PSU 500wt UV Sleeved!!

SOLD!!!! 2 month old Aspire 500wt uv PSU, like new, working condition! This is a great PSU and I wish I didn't have to sell it but my new MoBo needs another type. Looks great in a side window case.

It has 2 80mm blue LED fans with gold fan guards, also has fan control knob on back. Clear top to see lights and all UV internal parts. Fits right in with my blue fans and looked great in mine. The wires are all sleeved in UV green (but two had came out of shrink wrap and I fixed with UV green Zip ties) never would notice. I also have a 20 to 24 pin adapter to go with it ($5) free. It does have a 20pin main but with the adapter it works great in 24pin MoBo (thats what I used with no problems). It has plenty of connectors: 1x20 main, 1xaux, 1x12 v(P4), 8xperipheral (4pin molex), 2xfloopy, 1x20to24 adapter (I will throw in) and the power cord. I dont have the box it came in, sorry.

$43.50(US) + shipping cost USPS Priority Mail(3 day delivery)!

Thats $10-$27 cheaper than alot of online sites. Like I said it is like new and only has about 7 weeks on it(only 240 hrs. +/-20hrs). I never leave my computer on all day and only used 3-4hrs. a night). I can also ship regular mail if you want to wait a little longer, but save on shipping.

Here is as link to veiw it: http://www.xoxide.com/500waassuuvr.html

I have PAYPAL or you can send a money order. Will trade for other computer parts, Make an offer with the part and we can talk!!! Will take offers too, let me know and we can talk. Let me know if you need any other info, Thanks for looking!!! SOLD!!!!
    <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->
    Last edited by WakeUpDead; 02-19-2006, 12:19 PM. Reason: Price change

Re: Like new PSU 500wt UV Sleeved!!

Price Drop!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X