Antec PlusView1000AMG or Enermax 710B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antec PlusView1000AMG or Enermax 710B

I'm thinking of getting one of the two cases below, both are very similar. The Antec is built more fine. But what are your opinions anyone? The Antec cost $175 and the Enermax cost $160, both with windows.

Antec PlusView1000AMG

Enermax 710B
    Antec PlusView1000AMG
    0%
    Enermax 710B
    0%

One mroe thing, in the Enermax picture does anyone know what those things at the bottom of the case is? The white things.

Comment

the cases are the same, just diffferent options. both cases are built by the same manufacturer (UNEEC). So just get which one has the options you prefer.

the white things on the bottom of the case are the sliders for mounting 5 1/4" drives. Both cases have them.

Comment

Yep only the different front bezel moldings and paint finishes are the only differences as they all come from the same plant in China. If ya can't choose then get one of each (I've got 4 comprisin' of 3 models) and build 2 PC's. :D

Comment

I love the PlusView 1000AMG beyond words :D

The things at the bottom are drive rails. Put em on the 5 1/4" drives, slide them in from the front. Easy in, easy out.

Comment

Oooh ok, I think I'll go with the PlusView 1000AMG then. Would AU$175 be about the average price it would cost?

If ya can't choose then get one of each (I've got 4 comprisin' of 3 models) and build 2 PC's.
            Hehehe, if you would help me pay for them then it might consider Wiggo. :thumb:

Comment

It was just a thought. :devil win

Comment

It would be nice though:lips:

Comment

I accept free computer cases ! :woot:
                  SPAM Special Ops

Comment

E^vol start a charity called E.N.C.C. and go on Public Access and have a run raiser ENCC = E^vol needs computer cases!

Comment

Working...
                    X