Looking for a good case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good case

I need help finding a good case for the comp i'm designing.

Should be full tower or a good size mid-tower. And I'd also like it to have front usb access, and a removable mobo tray.

I figure if i post here I can find the right case in no time.

Another thought,

If you cant think of any cases, list the sites of some places that sell lots of different cases, i can sort through them myself.

Comment

I like to cruise eBay for cases, you never know what you might run across and you never have to offer more than you are willing to pay.
      My current case came from http://www.electroseller.com - you might also run across a few of his offerings at eBay.

Of course if you are looking for a high performance case then something offered by http://www.antec-inc.com/product.html might be more in line.

If you want something a bit out of the ordinary, I've kind'a got my eye on this;

But there are lots of places to get a decent case, this is the very short list.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Since I have tried a Lian-Li model, I haven't gone back to Antec. The Lian-Li line is outstanding, made well and cooler than most others on the market.

If you want a standard one, then try either www.newegg.com or www.directron.com as they both offer good prices and reasonable shipping costs.

If you have an eye for a case that has already been modded for you with excellent cooling beyond factory, then head over to www.xoxide.com and you'll find several to choose from. :)
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Lilian Li cases arent cheap though. I was wondering if you are satisfied with the performance of your case from electroseller? What case did you get?
          my view on the two party system...

Comment

I love my case:D
            Not the one I'd have chosen on a different budget, but it serves me well.

I don't believe there are any left there now. But my experience with electroseller was a good one -- everything as advertised and quick to ship:thumb:

There are beaucoup places that offer cases online, I guess the question is what exactly are you looking for?

High performance best cooling.
            Pleasing looks.
            Something that gets the job done and fits the budget.
            Or something else perhaps?

I can't help but wonder how much one of those i-Tee's cost -- looks like a setup that would stand out from the pack in the looks dept. and with that layout may have the potential to do a dandy job when it comes to cooling
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Anyone have opinions on the case found here

Great deals on used computers, cheap laptops, LCD monitors, business phone systems, & VOIP Phones.

As is mentioned in the review it has a few things lacking like a psu, but i'd endup buying my own anyway. The fan in the side is mounted a bit high but I think i can get around that by putting a viewing window in. and putting a new side fan in at a lower spot.

Comment

Working...
              X