Anyone Know where i can get a fanbus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know where i can get a fanbus?

Im kinda pretty annoyed about this. The folks at AusPCMarket advertise that they sell them on their site, so i emailed them yesterday asking them to add it to my current order for an antec case. No reply. To follow up, i ring up today and they give me this crap "We ran out of our last stock for that today, and we arent ordering anymore, ever". WTF? Is there any other place in Australia that sells them for a not ridiculous price? they were at AusPCMarket for $60.50 and that is pretty cheap.

Anyhow after my experience with them all i can say is dont shop at AusPcmarket. All they have given me is runarounds, and long delays on orders. Since they delayed the arrival of the Antec 1080AMG so long, i ordered on they have as 'Order In', which they claim they can get from their suppliers immediatly, 5 days later i havent heard a bloody thing from them, and there is no way to check order status on the website. So i called them up 3 days ago to ask what the hells the go with my order, and they say 'umm were just checking it we'll call you back soon', still havent heard from there. Im never shopping there again, bunch of useless dimwits.

Sorry to hear that. I am the complete opposite to you with them.
    They have always my products within 2-3 days after payment.
    Anyhow here is another fan bus from pc case gear located in melbourne.

hope this helps

Comment

sweet as. They stock the fanbus and the three case fans i would like to buy at cheaper prices than ive seen elsewhere. Yeh from what i read, most people have had great experiences with Auspcmarket. When i ring them on monday if they havent got my order in case which was supposed to arrive "immediatly" (as of last monday) im going to let them have it.

Comment

thats disappointing to hear, because i have never had any troubles with auspcmarket, the longest was a 4 day delay an order-in case (cooler-master atc110) because the one they had in Aus was damaged in transit.

other than that they have been great, using email i've never had an issue with communication wit em or anything.

on the same note i have purchased several items at PCCG and they're great too, so you shouldnt have trouble there.

Comment

Hmm, i know auspcmarket are a good business, as im pretty much the only one with a bad story from them. Man they really have screwed me around. After delaying the arrival of the 1080AMG from early september to late september, i decided to order an Antec 835II, this was a week ago. It was listed on the stock thingy as "Order In" they say they can get "Order in" stuff immediatly, so i rang them and they said "1 or 2 days". Today (7 days later, 5 business days) i ring and ask where is my case and they say "Distributor gets stock on the 12th, so we'll get it on the 14th", that isnt 1 or 2 days. More like 10. To add to that, the drama with the fanbus, well i am just never going back to auspcmarket. Anyhow, PCCG have dispatched everything i ordered properly, and i will probably go there as they have all the case mod crap + more than auspcmarket, and at better prices too.

Comment

Well I've never had any probs with them before either and I'm leavin' my order for the Antec 1080AMG stand as while I've been waiting prices of other parts have dropped so no the XP2100+ fits into the budget now with change plus the memory has just had a price drop here as well. :smokin:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

So whens that antec case arriving? i changed my order from AusPCMarket to Techbuy, cos techbuy will have the case tommorow, have it for $10 cheaper, and picking up from auburn is easier than gladesville.

Comment

I'm expecting an email in around a week now but I'm in no real hurry. ;)
                I've been too busy with other ppl's PC's at the moment with 3 already this week. :eek:

Comment

Yeh. See im i'n urgent need of a case as im a dilemna here, the case i used to house my current PC in, i sold my old PC in to you. So i had no case, then my mate donated me his case, but it sux, ist a tiny midi, and the PSU doesnt fit in over a volcano 7, so ive got the side panels open, and the PSU sitting ontop of the case. So dust is gathering up nicely. And third of all, the crappy midi im currently using, needs to have a duron system put in it, and i have a buyer for it who wants is A.S.A.P, which means i need a housing for mine. So i just couldnt wait for the 1080AMG. Im happy with the 835II, hopefully ill get it today.

Comment

It's a good well designed case just the same. :thumb:

I wonder if I'll get time to look into that case this week. :?:

Comment

Ok I got the email today and my Antec 1080B AMG case will be in my hands tomorrow along with a 6 point clip Volcano 7+ and DigitalDoc5. :thumb:

Comment

Anyhow, got my case last week from techbuy, Antec SX835II. Its huge. Got the fanbus and a couple of Sunon 50CFM's from PCCase Gear on time as well. All i can say is wiring it up through such a large case was nothing short of a pain in the arse, but it all works anyhow :D

Comment

Working...
                        X