Clear All

• Computer Upgrade

Okay right now i'm running

Q9650
    XFX 780i Mobo
    Dual BFG 8800 GT OC2's
    8 Gig OCZ DDR2

Well i'm looking at this CPU here...

Newegg.com - Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

But i have no idea besides if it's worth the upgrade, Also main thing. I need to know whats the best Mobo out there for this, And i do alot of multi tasking stuff, Gaming, Photo Studio Work, Also up and down about OC'ing but would like to if the urge hits me to do it again.

So i need to know what Mobo to get, Also what Memory kit to get. What i'm seeing the CORSAIR XMS3 seems to have best ratings from Newegg. But i've listened to that in the past and been screwed. So i'd rather have more then just reviews on there for choices.

Also should i look into 6 gig kit or a 12 gig kit?

Video Card i'm looking at is this one here...

BFG GeForce GTX 285 OCFU Video Card - 1GB GDDR3, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Ready, FREE Batman: Arkham Asylum Game Download at TigerDirect.com

I am a diehard BFG buyer, So not really budging much from them.

Now all i'm really needing in the upgrade is the CPU, Mobo, Memory, & Video.

Now my final question is, With this will this all actually be worth the money to upgrade my current system?

If have any questions just ask, I'll reply as soon as i see them. Thank You all in advance for your help.

Re: Computer Upgrade

Hmmm, 58 Views and not 1 reply? I mean not 1 coment, or help or nothing? I use to come here all the time for the help and i got it instantly, But anymore it's less and less on help and now nothing? Sigh

Comment

Working...
    X