Has Anyone ever bought from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone ever bought from here?

I want to get some stuff from secret.com.au but the site looks dodgy, there is no phone number, just an ICQ number, and there is no real information about delivery. Should i order from here?

I have bought from them. They are very reliable and their prices are reasonable as well. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Interesting.
      It's true that you can't tell what kind of service a business provides by looking at the hours posted on the door.
      I'm curious, do they appear in any of those consumer oriented sites where shoppers can review a vendor?
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

No they do not. What we really need is a reselleratings.com.au for the aussie shops. The american one only has one aussie shop and thats gamedude, and that has only 3 comments in it. And its not so much judging a book by its cover, its just that when you are purchasing over the internet, a phone number is always good because ringing about queries/order stuff up's is alot easier than emailing, because you are guarenteed a response straight away. Also it cannot hurt for them to provide a little more info about the business and the delivery methods, its sketchy at the moment, i would not have bought from there had not someone else told me that they had a good experience with them.

Comment

Working...
        X