what crt monitor do you reccomend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what crt monitor do you reccomend

I am a gamer and i'm looking for a crt monitor. What monitor do you guys reccomend? My budget is 250 to 300 dollars.
    Last edited by Synon25; 12-23-2004, 03:14 PM. Reason: adding more info

Re: what crt monitor do you reccomend

Hey , I got 3 refurbished computer monitors .. Dell trinitron ... 21" crt 175 each ... yep 175 each . Oh ya and they work and have no scratches or burns . I have bought many refurb monitors and most of the problem is finding good guys with decent shipping skills .... i had 6 at diff times show up looking like a samsonite gorilla took a run at them .. Be wary but do not forget refurbished crts rock .... oh ya and to UPS they roll too ..... Alot oh ya I forgot specific sight but check new egg !!!! and buy 2

Comment

This one looks good and it has dropped in price significantly since the last time I checked.

Comment

It appears most of the good monitors have been discontinued. Here is a list of monitors that I did manage to find. I found a dp930 sb however it is factory refurbished. It's 200 dollars and 28.54 for shipping. And for another 40 bucks I can get a 2 year extended warranty. What do you guys think? Should I go for that or one of these other monitors?

NEC AccuSync AS120-R
        Mitsubishi Diamond Pro DP930-SB-BK- Factory refurbished
        Samsung 997 df
        Viewsonic P95+

Comment

Pick depending on what resolution you will be running and stuff. I myself would be running 1600x1200 for desktop and games so that monitor I linked to would be good with a refresh rate @76Hz

Comment

Well guys i've decided on the dp930 sb. I've already purchased it and it will hopefully be here sometime this week or next week. I will keep you posted and let you know how everything goes with it. Hopefully it will be a good monitor. Thanks for all your opinions.

Comment

Working...
            X