X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gost in the shell II

Hi all

<o:p></o:p>I have a quick question.

<o:p></o:p>I am from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">South Africa</st1:country-region></st1:place> and I am interested in buying dvds online. There is this site here

Re: Ghost in the Shell II

I actually took a look at an individual movie and it took me directly to E-Bay. That would mean that whatever you buy, you'll be buying it under their rules. Just make sure you look in the description of the DVD you get and are satisfied with what you see there. The DVD I viewed was "Ghost in the Shell the Movie 2: INNOCENCE". It was labeled brand new and shrink wrapped which should be fine.

I don't regularly shop on E-Bay so I couldn't tell you how good their system works for returns or dealing with falsely advertised items, especially not outside the US. Maybe someone else on the boards could give you personal experience there. You could also go directly to E-Bay's site and read their rules yourself. I have a couple friends who deal with E-Bay fairly regularly and they usually get what they were shopping for so you should be ok.

Comment

Re: Gost in the shell II

I've heard that Amazon.com ships internationally, so you might check them out to ensure you get a valid copy.

Comment

Working...
      X