Wireless headsets for phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless headsets for phones?

I'm considering buying a wireless headset to plug my phone into, since I spend much of my time on the tele.

I've narrowed it down to a couple of products and I want to get some feedback as to which one you guys think is best (bound to be someone on here that has experience using these things)

Product #1

This is a name brand that I've heard of before. It is supposed to be a mainstream product.

Product #2

Never heard of these guys before, but they claim that they're technology is better than Bluetooth.

Which on would you recommend?:confused:

I am currently using Sony Ericsson T610, will the two products you mention will suit my phone? I would like to et one too if its good.

Comment

The second one sounds cool. The first one you need a blue tooth phone. So if you have one I guess that is an option.

The second one looks nice. Although the price seems a bit much. But I guess for the option of wireless that would be nice. I wonder if it would work with your regular home phone as well.
      Cause my wife just bought us a new phone cause she is the nosey type who wants to know who is calling all the time and stuff. Its a pretty cool phone and won't interupt with our wireless setup since they are 5.4ghz.

I of course didn't let her buy it from sharper image and pay 2x as much. I researched and bought it at buydig.com with a second handset for $199.00 total. Its a pretty *****en setup.
      I wish she would give me a couple bucks, maybe an allowance or something since I am always the one that does all the work to find the best deals and stuff to save her/us money.

I guess this was the wrong place for this but, I haven't been on in a while due to my laptop going down, now I got it back up.

But anyway the second option looks like the best one. If you end up buying it, give us the low down on how it works and how you like it.

Chez

Comment

Wow! Sounds like you like to look around before buying anything, so you can get the best deal. The older I get, the more I'm like that myself.

Plus, being a small business guy has taught me that most things out there don't cost anything near what most places sell them for. It pays to shop and be patient so you can find the same name brand stuff at close to wholesale prices.

After going over to BuyDig.com, I think I'm going to just go with the Panasonic dual phones and get a head phone set to go with it.

I'm having a bit of a interference problem with my current 900 mgz wireless I'm using for my primary office phone, so this should take care of my problem.

I just did a quick look around on the net and it looks like all the other sites are selling this phone package for $259.

Thanks for the tip on this deal. I think this'll be better for me in the long run! Plus, I'll top it off with a Panasonic headset so I can walk & talk.

Comment

Working...
        X