HELP!! about DVD Writer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! about DVD Writer

I am going to buy a DVD writer recently, there are so many brands in the market now, does anyone has any suggestion about the DVD writer?
    a friend of mine has just bought "NU Tech DDW-081", I was told that it is a fantastic unit, but for me, it seems to be a new brand, I prefer some well known brands such as RICOH, SONY etc...
    someone please give some ideas.

wow, I've seen people start 2 threads on the same topic, but not 3 carbon copies. I've deleted the other two; next time stick witih one thread and if it's in the wrong spot someone will move it.

Comment

now I find this interesting:
      Originally posted by [color=red
      Smarty[/color]]
      I am going to buy a DVD writer recently, there are so many brands in the market now, does anyone has any suggestion about the DVD writer?
      a friend of mine has just bought "NU Tech DDW-081", I was told that it is a fantastic unit, but for me, it seems to be a new brand, I prefer some well known brands such as RICOH, SONY etc...
      someone please give some ideas. :shrug:
      (here) so yjc/Smarty, you want to explain something?

Comment

Since this one was started first, i'll post here.

Comment

:thumb:

I was told by a trader that I usually buying components from that the drive can be upgraded to write on both DVD+RW and -RW disc. However, the guy hasn't got the latest firmware. I will buy one when the firmware is ready.

Comment

Working...
          X