[b]Econo system - K7S5A for $15 on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [b]Econo system - K7S5A for $15 on ebay

As you guys know I am trying to build a system for my sister and I need a motherboard. CHEAP, preferrably for trade. But it doesn't look like anybody here at tweaktown has one that will work with my 1600+ palimino.
    I have used an ECS with this chip before and it worked fine for what she needs it for. To keep in touch with me and surf the web. Mainly for us to keep in contact since my Mom passed away. It really has hit us hard and now that we livve so far apart she has to have a computer.

I found some K7S5A regular, and PRO's for $10 to $25.
    OR EPOX 8RDA+

Does anybody have a better mobo they would suggest I look for on ebay or should I just pick one of those for email and web browsing.

Any suggestions. Or maybe even a GREAT deal on someting that is sitting in your closet that you could sell or trade to me fora good deal.
    I have a TON of good games, hardware and other stuff I am willing to give up to keep in touch with her.

We are both having a real hard time dealing with the loss of our Mom and we relly only each other.

One of the auctions closes in 45 min for $9.99. That is a pretty damn good deal.

Any help?!?!?!
    Chez

sorry to hear of your loss m8, if i had a trade you could have it, but i don't i am afraid. however i can tell you that the k7S5A for $15 sounds like a steal ( assuming it works etc. check the guys references etc.)
    i would say buy it and get that system built asap.

gl.

:afro:

Comment

Working...
    X