No announcement yet.

budget vid card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD! LoL i'm not good with the new FXs b/c i've never seen them and the idea of a vacum scares me (i guess maybe only 5800 ULTRA has it)

Comment

Yes the 5200 is faster than the Ti series and is also direct x 9.0 compatible. But i have heard all but bad things about the fx since its release. But with new drivers released this month reporting %5-%25 increase in performance it might not be a bad idea. I' still say 9500 or 9700 though:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
        Yes the 5200 is faster than the Ti series and is also direct x 9.0 compatible. But i have heard all but bad things about the fx since its release. But with new drivers released this month reporting %5-%25 increase in performance it might not be a bad idea. I' still say 9500 or 9700 though:thumb:
        Are you sure? The FX5200 are there to replace the old GF4 MX range....

Comment

Yes but it is up there with the ti 4600 and the 9500 to 9700's. But with added features:thumb:
          edit=extra features are the features already included on the more powerfull radeon 9500 and 9700 cards:thumb:

Comment

The FX5200 is a snail.

Comment

hehe my Gforce 3 is a snail :P

Comment

My PowerColor 7500 is a dead snail on crack !
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

i wonder if a thermaltake crystal orb would fit on my force 3, cuz then i'd put it on with some AS3 and o/c the **** outta it !

Comment

Working...
                  X