Build your own NAS CHEAP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build your own NAS CHEAP!!!

I want to let everyone know that building a network attached storage server is simple with a device called a reByte (tm). If you have never heard of this device before I urge you to check out my web site. www.maxfior.com/ebiz
    ---
    I have a link on there that will allow you to purchase a kit and get $5.00 off. The kit comes with a card that can plug into most computers IDE-0 channel and after adding 2 identical hard drives, your NAS is rolling. The cool part about this is that it uses RAID so data is safe. I custom build them on my site, but since this is a "do-it-your-self" type of forum I really want people to check them out. That is what I did and I was so impressed I became a dealer for the company. This post is by no means SPAM, I just want to show you computer guys and gals how easy it is to make your own NAS box for waaaay under $500.00. My site has more details about it or you can visit www.rebyte.com Keep in mind though, that my site is the only one offering $5.00 off the kit... Which saves you a little money on the shipping.
    ---
    If there are any questions out there, post them or email me. Right now I have my own reByte box in my apartment and share it with my 3 other room mates. It is real nice since we can all map the drive and use it through the network. The best part about it, is the back up software. I have each machine on my network back up right to the reByte and the cool thing is, there is no software on the client side. Like I said, check it out... You'll like it. The kit is around $160 or so shipped and there is a 30 day money back deal, so if you do not like it, return it for a full refund. Thanks for taking the time to read this, check my site out... I have plent of good information and pictures about it! Post any questions!

Max

I feel like Homer now... I read "NAS" as "NOS" and thought you were talking about cars.. Doh!:rofl:

Comment

HAHA, NOS in a server... maybe that would be a good upgrade for IT departments stilling running dual P-Pros!

M.

Comment

I think they'd need a bit more than NOS.. :)

Comment

Working...
        X