What a bunch of bull!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bunch of bull!

I've been reading up on this for a while. Like a long time lately its on the back of keyboards its on mouse instructions not that there is much to read I'm just saying. I'm just however curious is this a bunch of bogus information?

Nope it's not bogus. It has been proven many times that what your mom always said ("Don't Slouch!") can help reduce back pain. You can actually develop more arthritis problems if you do not have good positioning and/or posture while at a computer (We are all doomed to extreme arthritis :(). Many back problems have been deemed related to spending time on the computer without an appropiate chair (Chiropracters get ALOT of business from this area). The more ergonomic your computer station is the less back/wrist problems you will have and the less arthritis you will have when you get older. Life sucks don't it?

-PGA1234

Comment

well ya but it kind of seems odd in a sense. You see people that treat there bodies hard through out there life should have problems. But us computer geeks who sit on the PC's all day long should be well rested and forming guts. lol in a way just work with me here. Now computer users are affected by this too?

Comment

Carpal tunnel syndrome has been a big deal among keyboard users for a long time. They even make glasses with special lenses for staring at monitors all day. Chairs come with more and more adjustments. We'll see a lot more about all of this in the future as Bush has thrown out many of the ergonomics rules that Clinton put in place. The lawyers have noticed I'm sure, and see it as a cash cow.

Comment

My chiropractor recommended the Herman-Miller Aeron Chair.
          I would not get a different type of chair ever!!!
          Hivez

Comment

Moral.
            Just get out of the house as often as you can. Go smoke a fat J, and relax. Dont spend too much time on the computer and DONT SLOUCH.

"Yes mom"

Comment

........."And eat your veggies !"
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

green veggies

pun intended

Comment

Nothin' like havin' ya greens. :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                    Nothin' like havin' ya greens. :devil:

I guess for you the greens are more brown, amber, and everything in between

You know brown veggies, like potatoes.... 'n stuff

Comment

Green veggies are the worst yuck! :scream:

Comment

Im not gonna eat mine!
                        Wiggo will drink his thou.... you know... like a vegetable protein shake... ah (i live in southern california, we have places that serve these everywhere)

Comment

How's this then? :?:

Comment

That looks good wiggo. Nice and small :devil:

Comment

So THAT'S what the signature looks like that hides behind the Fortune City icon. I'd never taken the time to look myself. :)

hivez,
                              I'd love to have one or two of those chairs myself, but I can't afford the entry fee. You're talking nearly US$800 retail price and the chair is designed to be individualized for a single person only. But you're right... they are mighty sweet. :)
                              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                              My Toys

Comment

Working...
                              X