• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The__tweaker

BTW, P3 650??

Shameless to ask for something faster isn't it? *cough*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Just reformat the thing and tell her look honey..i fixed it....look how fast it is now...
    - Damien

Comment

LMAO
      She'd prolly believe it too...

Comment

Hey '__tweaker as I'm buildin' myself a P4 setup soon then it's only fair that you should taste the AMD side of the coin as well. :devil win
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Whatever was the result of that AMD/P4 4Wiggo poll, anyway???

Comment

I don't know yet but AMD was well in front but I do need the P4 experience most atm. ;)
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

No you dont

I really havent seen much of a difference between equally priced stuff that comes through the shop. In fact the only real difference ive noticed (besides obvious Sandra and 3dmark scores whichi believe has no noticeable relation to actual cpu power in applications) is that P4's have more complex (thus more annoying) heat-removing schemes (esp on Dell's - not relavant to you i know)

I say you buy the 8RDA+ now and OC the f8ck out of XP proc before you kick your self later for not having the OC bragging rights.

I think this is all just me talking aloud again thou...

Comment

Are you implying that the picture was doctored? I just cant believe that anyone would do that.

Comment

Photoshop's great aint it..... :D

Comment

If it were that great, then it wouldn't be obious that it's fake. Although that is not fair to say that, because photoshop is great, it's obvious that the person who created it is the one with issues. I'm sure that with enough talent, that picture could look authentic if it was done with MS paint.

Comment

I was saying photoshop is great bc it does look real, and the type of ppl who create these things are not the type with experienced talents, simply knowledge of the use of a program, and some time. Photoshop lowers creation times of fake pics such as that one... the reason we consider (or just me) it fake is still at the top of the page if you want to read it...

Comment

Well Jedi, I have to disagree with you. Just by glancing at the phot, I was able to tell that it was fake.

Maybe your Jedi powers are failing :)

Peace

Comment

A bit foggy they maybe. :D

Comment

I said that it was a good job and looked real, not that it fooled me.

/picks up lost pieces of pride...

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I never doubted the fact that you thought it was fake. I'm just sorry for the people who thought it was real.

/Kicks Jedi in the A$$ when he's picking up his pride. :)

(inserts his real logo)

Comment

Yeah, well it really doesnt hurt newbs to think its real. A real 4000+ Hammer is due out in late Q4, so let em believe it, they feel special they know in advance... new product rumors are good for newbs until they get ****y about how much they think they know...

/falls over and realizes lost pride cannot be picked up but must be won back, woosh, hisss, as his lightsaber flicks on a slashs Slack upside his big dumb head

Comment

Working...
                                X