No announcement yet.

What do yo guys think about this setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albinus, do you anythng about the case's ability to cool...is it any good?
    - Damien

Comment

Here's the link for Aopen's thermal simulation of the H600A case with all fans fitted. http://www.aopen.com/products/housin...ermal_h600.htm :smokin:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

that was pretty cool Wiggo.:D . I've been meaning to ask the question on opinion on a RaidMax 400w PSU...know anything about it. Its US$72.
        - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
          Albinus, do you anythng about the case's ability to cool...is it any good?

One of the primary indicators of a well-cooled case is if you take the side panel off and the temperature rises. With my H600A, if I take the side panel off, my system temperature rises by 5 degrees and the CPU by 3 or 4 degrees. Many poorly cooled cases will run cooler with the side off, but the H600A is a work of art in the cooling department :thumb:

As another forum user here said; "The poor man's PC-60" :laugh:
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

thanks for filling in the info, been meaning to follow up more often, but you know how things go sometimes. And what's so bad about ABIT? I can understand not going for their video cards or something like that but their mobo's rule. The only thing that i can see is the lack of built in features, such as sound card, 2.0 usb support, and ethernet card. but if you're a speed freak, then abit is the way to go. it beat the k7 dragon in benchmarks and I'm sure it can hang with an epox if not out hang it. I'll check out how they score against each other.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with abit i love them...but i dunno about their V- Cards...thats why i asked. The HS and Fan are bigger most Cards well thats what it looks like..
              - Damien

Comment

Working...
              X