Prescott On Sale in Germany??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott On Sale in Germany??

I've seen in this website that their selling Intel Prescott?? But it doesn't sound right,. Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 533 Mhz with 1 MB cache? i thought it supposed to be higher than that??

check here http://www.itbutikken.dk/default.asp

go to processor, > INTEL

The lower end Prescotts will use 533Mhz fsb while the high end will use 800Mhz.
    Now what will happen with the P4 Celerons.. lol

Btw it's Denmark which is next to Sweden.. ;)

(In stock from 2004-01-20) two more weeks..

Comment

Btw it's Denmark which is next to Sweden..

Lol its also Denmark next to germany.......

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
        The lower end Prescotts will use 533Mhz fsb while the high end will use 800Mhz.
        Now what will happen with the P4 Celerons.. lol

Btw it's Denmark which is next to Sweden.. ;)

(In stock from 2004-01-20) two more weeks..

Is it? Is it bad or good? how come Extreme Edition got 2MB cache? does it means it better than prescott?

Oh i didnt know its in Denmark, its just i thought is Dutch. hehehe! my bad

Comment

Originally posted by johnerz
          Btw it's Denmark which is next to Sweden..

Lol its also Denmark next to germany.......
          ya smartarse.. LOL
          But yes you are right, it's Denmark which is next to germany and sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by crazysniper22
            Is it? Is it bad or good? how come Extreme Edition got 2MB cache? does it means it better than prescott?
            The P4 EE will be faster than the initial Prescotts.

Though that should change when they are in their 775 socket.

Comment

So do ya know how much the 775 socket mobos will cost and when they come out?

Comment

April

Comment

Thats better Hello all.
                  I have is an ASUS P4S800 That i am installing a Presscott 2.8 GHZ with 1 MB of L2 Cache.It came with a heatsink and fan I also have an ATX tower with a silent Power supply in it the fans that i have already fitted to the box are rated below 19.2 dba but the fan including heatsink did not come with a dba rating and i can not find one on the box or in the book that is supplied. the reason for wanting silent pc is the one i have now AMD Platform that is super fast is like a jumbo taking of in a small room. can any one give me any help as my wife yes i know laugh all you want has asked me to build a silent computer faster than the one we have but faster. How fast and how silent can i go here.

Comment

Working...
                  X