Look at this sucker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this sucker!

Look at this mobo which I'm about to mount in my new office computer. Have ya ever seen a more uggly looking mobo..? lol

I haven't used Soltek in some time and I saw that his sucker had got some really good grades in the reviews, both for oc ability and stableness.

:cheers:

another:

Comment

Box:

Comment

Benches:

Comment

Comment

Ah!:D Very Nice! I like it! How much does one of those cost, though. Is it pricy?

chaos:thumb:

Comment

I payed 100 us$ for that mobo..

:cheers:

Comment

Why so cheap? Did you buy it special or something.?

Comment

No special deal, It's just one of the cheaper brands.

Comment

Well, there just happens to be a recent review of that board right here on <a href="http://www.tweaktown.com/document.php?dType=review&dId=447" target="_blank">Tweaktown</a>....

:) Sorry, had to say it

Comment

well, i wont mind the colour,, at less is cheap and it has some good specs..

good for cases with no window..

we have it for 96 dollars canadian here

Comment

one question about this board,,what software does it come with...cause i see alot of software pictures on the second pictures.

Comment

:wow: Bright yellow doesn't make it with me sorry. :barf:

Comment

When I first read the reviews on that board, I wanted one. but I waited and waited, and they never showed up in stock anywhere (the non-raid verson was out for quite awhile before the raid version showed up). I finally bought the Abit Nforce2. I think that if I'd have changed out the lights in my case, the yellow board would have looked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                              :wow: Bright yellow doesn't make it with me sorry. :barf:
                              Hey man don't barf all over my board, it's yellow enough already..

Comment

Working...
                              X