Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will this be the best possible after january?.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final i stiill think you have a little to learn on when to buy hardware, but only a little. You've got the "i dont wanna get screwed by your damn hardware prices this time" idea...

Wiggo. By trading hardware in that fashion you creat an almost communistic approach to nVidia's hardware line. If ppl want to trade in their new stuff theyd get off thier asses and find a buyer. If ppl want to buy 2nd hand stuff at a much cheaper price theyd get off their asses and find a seller. Making it easier means someone has to make it easier for you, which puts pressure on nVidia and their resources. Which means if the idea flops, they are in a risky position financially to maintain market status. So theyd never do it.

Dont worry i totally understand where you are coming from, but unless [i]you[/i or a consumer like you starts a non-profit initiative to lower the overall dollars per year spent on video cards by creating a global trade organization, no company is going to spend the money to organize such a thing. And thats where the problem starts, in organization. If we didnt organize such a turn-in rebate or new-to-old-to-new trading ground, there would be no stress to the company that started it (ie nVidia) and thus no financail risk. But thats not the case, and if we dont have such an organization/collaboration of card swapping we'd be back where we are now - getting off our asses to get a deal on the next video card...

[Wiggo delete afterreading]
    ..and if you doing what i think your doing, you may wanna read this throu a couple if times before posting...

Comment

Working...
    X