Recommendations for new mobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for new mobo

Anyways i am fairly new to the business of motherboards and this is the first mobo i am buying for my computre, i want an scoket A mobo in the range between 90-130 pounds, i want one that will last me a while and have the technology to do this

preferred :firewire, usb2, etc

any recommendations, so far i have shortlisted these, tell me what you think
    Komplett Group is the largest online-first electronics retailer with a core focus on consumer electronics and gaming products in Scandinavia. The group has continuously been at the forefront of online retail and developed the e-commerce industry in Scandinavia.

Komplett Group is the largest online-first electronics retailer with a core focus on consumer electronics and gaming products in Scandinavia. The group has continuously been at the forefront of online retail and developed the e-commerce industry in Scandinavia.

i want a real good one so if you have any recommendations i would be happy. Is there anything that is essential or features that i really should have??

Well you might have a look at the ABIT AT7 MAX2. It's a very good performer in the KT400 arena, and has what you requested.

As for the rest of those boards: They're all pretty good boards. The MSI KT4 is pretty good, and the gigabyte has some good features you might be interested in.

You may want to check out our comparison of the new KT400 motherboards. It's got some good information:

Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Working...
    X