Suggestion for AMD MOTHERBOARD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for AMD MOTHERBOARD?

attention!! call of duty with my AMD system but my motherboards seems to be dead. I am a gamer and focus more of good sounds and graphics, Are there any recommendations for an upgrade to higher performance without switching the whole system???

I would demand for a motherboard that will also focus to high speed processor and defines a highly audio quality!

Re: Suggestion for AMD MOTHERBOARD?

Check out BIOSTAR HI-FI 3D they have a lot to offer.. their motherboard kicks really good!

"HI-FI A85W or A55S3 ver.6.1 or A85X is also 1 of the best!"

There they focus on a real good sound system Im about to get 1 of theirs.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED By a friend whos using BIOSTAR since a year "HEAR IT TO BELIVE IT!" Yeah I did! and its worth the price...
    Last edited by profJim; 06-09-2013, 02:54 AM. Reason: edited all CAPS

Comment

Originally posted by kentmartin View Post
      CHECK OUT BIOSTAR HI-FI 3D THEY HAVE A LOT TO OFFER.. THEIR MOTHERBOARD KICKS REALLY GOOD!

"HI-FI A85W OR A55S3 VER.6.1 OR A85X IS ALSO 1 OF THE BEST!"

THERE THEY FOCUS ON A REAL GOOD SOUND SYSTEM IM ABOUT TO GET 1 OF THEIRS.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND WHOS USING BIOSTAR SINCE A YEAR "HEAR IT TO BELIVE IT!" YEAH I DID! AND ITS WORTH THE PRICE...
      =) good to hear! hello there I currently just got a Hi-fi 3D motherboard from biostar too i can say its definitely good option or i say a wise must have choice.. how it works from my entire PC is really outstanding! rest assure you from me...No Doubt! =)

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation it helps a lot as I really need to get this PC fix... im also having thoughts of asrock or msi from their latest Motherboard so far its also competitive as how they say i just need to know which is "wiser than a monkey" to have.

Comment

there is no answer in general for that question. Most imporant is always the price and the features you really need. The big labels like asus, gigabyte or msi are good in most cases but also very expensive. the cheaper motherboards are still expensive compared to the less popular brands. Asrock is great for having good overclocking boards in a low price range. If you are into that this could be a good choice.

If you are more on quality and stability of the system but still having a fair price you should have a look at biostar. I always like to recommend their boards to friends and never got a complaint yet! Sorry for all he biostar haters :P

Ok, my first board ever was from ECS and even that did quite well. But if you compare prices and see what you get...

Comment

Working...
          X