Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash BIOS with CD or DVD GA-EP45-UD3P, How??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash BIOS with CD or DVD GA-EP45-UD3P, How??

I've already made a bootable USB Flash drive and it is not recognized by q-flash because it's a USB Flash slot on my Printer. I do not have any other USB insert-able devices.

NOW, how can I flash the BIOS with a CD or DVD?
    Understanding I'd be booting into the BIOS, then q-flash then [finds my BIN file on my CD or DVD] correct?

I find 99.9% about USB flashing but nothing on CD or DVD, can someone help me with this?
    USA Government should required by federal law to issue $2,500 vouchers to every citizen towards the purchase of a new computer system every year. ALSO, vouchers can be sold/traded/bought and combined, and vouchers have no name on them for combining and selling vouchers.
    Can you imagine how many MILLION jobs this would create?

Re: Flash BIOS with CD or DVD GA-EP45-UD3P, How??

You will need a real USB stick that you can connect to your onboard or front panel USB ports.

You can flash from CD using DOS. Do you have a DOS bootable CD?

If not I can make you one, if you do need one made please link the BIOS you want included on it.

You could also create a small 1GB or less partition at the end of your hard drive if you want, and flash from there. If you do make it FAT32 and put the BIOS file on it, then enter Qflash and browse the disk and you will find it.

Comment

Working...
    X