No announcement yet.

asus a7v333 more help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

andy you're the first person ive seen without a prob, with xp and this board. poor blue has gone through motherboard hell, and should have gone postal by now (( news at 11 ????)) tell me how what did i do wrong, and can you tell me how to get my damn raid array to work (( beers are on me)) now my damn floppy wont read today, this board is the toughest one ive ever had to figure out. Im ready to go to the abit and leave asus behind. i can't blame blue at all 2-months is hateful. but if you know something we've missed please post it thanks

seawolf

Comment

well first off i don't have the RAID version, so i can't help you there

i had the board for about a week before i got my RAM, so i had a good deal of time to check the jumpers ect, go throught the WHOLE manual (go from the start to the end of page 44 ) and check each thing the manual brings up, and once you have finished with the manual go have a look at any of the update sheets they put in the box and go throught them one by one
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

CAUTION!
        Be V-E-R-Y careful if you are going to flash the bios using the Asus Live Update software that was supplied with the mobo!

I was trying to update my bios to 1007, and the utility erased the old bios, then blue screened half way through writing the new one.:mad:

I was running it under a fully patched Windows XP.

Comment

Working...
        X