Too many MBs to pick from...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the EPoX 8KHA+ is now only $210 or less from www.scorptec.com.au
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

I found out today that I can get one of the MSI K7T266 Pro 2 in a bundle deal with a Ath XP and RAM... I was looking at the RAID version but it's no good to me at the moment, cos the RAID controller doesn't offer standard IDE devices standalone...

so is it worth just going for this, or getting a better board? Chances are I won't be doing any serious overclocking, so i'm not too fussed about that.. but i want the potential there.. :)

EDIT: just took note of silencer's post.. that makes things interesting.. that's cheaper than what I can get the MSI for.. hmm...

Comment

ok, i typo-ed when i said DDR

i was reading of another board at the time and crosslinked the specs in my haed ;)

anyway, i can get a Epox 8KTA3+Pro for $105 including shipping, so i's ordered one today :D

now, if i dropped my requirement for an ISA slot, i could not choose a new baord - there's just far too many good ones

with that one requirement, options go down to only a few boards - much easier to choose and i don't have to get a new modem

Comment

Working...
        X