X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS compatibility with apacer

hey guys,

i need an advise, or even help!
    i bought today 1GB Apacer PC2-6400 per slot, two of them. but when i released twin mos 5300 ddr2 and, put these two, the system didnt start,as if there is no any ram.released one of them, it started, and showed 1GB, put, old 512MB twin mos, together, it started ,but showed 1GB again, i changed the Apacers, and tried on both slots, but it didnt worked for another Apacer. so when i put in there twin mos again, it started but ,shows only 1GB. instead of 1.5. so now im not sure about compatibility of asus and ,this Apacer. but maybe there is another reason. plz help me . btw, motherboard is ASUS P5RD2-VM series

Re: ASUS compatibility with apacer

Base on my experience Apacer don't like to be combined with other brands. So I suggest you put pure Apacer only. You wont regret it since you will notice it is much faster than generic brands.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please see My Websites: PixShare - Free Photo Hosting | PixProxy - Stealth Browsing

Comment

Working...
    X