IP Phone Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Phone Center

any 1 has any idea about IP Phone Center.
    it seens u could call any where over the world by this program on the computer for free :smokin:

is there any application like this, and also has this function for sure.

give me a hand folks.:hammer:

any help i would b appreciated!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Doesn't have much to do with Windows, moving to Applications forum.
    My Machine

Comment

Ya beat me to it. ;)

Comment

didnt even mean that!

if u know a little , pls help!:cheers:

Comment

Sorry m8 but I don't know of any but this would be more likely the forum to get an answer from and it is an application that ya after. ;)

Comment

Speaking of phones...
            Since I didnt know where to post this I guess this is fine.
            I remmember a while back I was chillin at a LAN party and there was a big crowd around this guy who had a phone conected through something that looked like a modem and was using a flash prank call joke movie of arnorld swartzinager to prank call people. I thought this was amazing, the people on the reciving end of the prank calls couldnt here us all laughing or anything but we sure could here them. I would really like to know how to do this? Ive looked all over the net but cant find squat!
            my view on the two party system...

Comment

I got one before, as far as i know,u could call domestic states for free, but that was a trial version, u only could use for 10 mins!
              here is the link:
              IP PHONE CENTER

Is there any program such as a PC-Phone Free Internet phone?

:shoot3:

looking for!! keeping process!!: party ha

Comment

I tell ya's what if ya's don't get an answer here in 24hrs I'll move this over to the Internet and Networkin' forum as I was in two minds about where to best place this. ;)

Comment

bugger if I had seen this before I had gone into town I would have had a look for you as I have seen a box-set of software in our local pc store - but I can't remember the name.

wiggo you may indeed want to hyperlink this to the networking as the software sat next to the network cards and the tv/video/phone section as well......:confused:

Comment

"hyperlink"? :confused:

Bugger that as I'll just move the whole bloody thread (that's where I was goin' with it but PI beat me to it). :D

Comment

yeah as opposed to hypolink! :D sorry just kidding...:rolleyes: ;)

Comment

Sorry guys I had a few interuptions. :rolleyes2

Moved now. ;)

Comment

Re: IP Phone Center

Originally posted by LiOnHeArT View Post
                          any 1 has any idea about IP Phone Center.
                          it seens u could call any where over the world by this program on the computer for free :smokin:

is there any application like this, and also has this function for sure.

give me a hand folks.:hammer:

any help i would b appreciated!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
                          Sorry guys if a could not tell you the exact answer to your IP HOne question but, you could try this for some information about IP hone software... inin.com .. hope this may help you a little guys....

Comment

Re: IP Phone Center

This vulnerability address for IP Phone Center 8.x contains a complete overview of all Secunia advisories affecting it. You can use this vulnerability address

Comment

Working...
                            X