Clear All

Originally posted by JediAgent
    Mr. Tweak=Genius
    Well, it might as well be me... :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

yes it might as well.... so how are those review hardware giveaways comin' *wink* wink*

Comment

There is no escaping... :)

Give me more time to arrange stuff you actually want to win.
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

You mean your actually planning on doing it? I thought it was just a big joke. I figured you have to give stuff back when your done with the review.

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
            You mean your actually planning on doing it? I thought it was just a big joke. I figured you have to give stuff back when your done with the review.
            No, we do what we like with it, usually keep it. The contest stuff will be seperate, when I get around to it...
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              ISDN, depending where you are, can end up costing a hell of a lot more than 2 x dialup connections. For some country users, you end up paying more than
              Originally posted by Beefy
              ISDN, depending where you are, can end up costing a hell of a lot more than 2 x dialup connections. For some country users, you end up paying more than $1.50 per hour of connection. Plus there's all the cost for setting up and hardware and what not, it's just not for most home users..
              .50 per hour of connection. Plus there's all the cost for setting up and hardware and what not, it's just not for most home users..
              In a couple of years I hope to fix that in one or two large country towns and suroundin' areas at least and get them to pay for my internet connection for the internet cafe that I have planned plus our own personal use as well. :D

But I'll be back to dialup for a while. :(
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                But I'll be back to dialup for a while. :(
                <center>:cheers:</center>
                I am surviving, so you will to...

: peace2:
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

You really call this living:?:
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                    You really call this living:?:
                    Just...

But in all honesty, TweakTown and the forums load quite fast for me even on 56k. It's just when it comes to loading more than one page and downloads... :cry:
                    Managing Director
                    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Actually, in comparison to a lot of other sites I've been, this one does do a nice job of getting the info with minimal impact
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                      X