Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

setup help needed 4 belkin wifi network to share usb720 with laptop!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setup help needed 4 belkin wifi network to share usb720 with laptop!!

OK , i have previously setup a working home-network on my old PC with xp. i networked it with my husbands gateway laptop..

well i got hit with a ton of viruses and ended up reformatting my PC and losing all of my stored info.

i cant for the life of me figure out where i got the instructions on how to setup a home network , i have been looking everywhere and for some reason just cant find what i was needing. arggg..
    OK , i have previously setup a working home-network on my old PC with xp. i networked it with my husbands gateway laptop..

well i got hit with a ton of viruses and ended up reformatting my PC and losing all of my stored info.
    i cant for the life of me figure out where i got the instructions on how to setup a home network , i have been looking everywhere and for some reason just cant find what i was needing. arggg..

i am using a new PC and laptop (both with vista )i got for Xmas.
    i need step by step instructions for networking my PC and laptops using a usb 720 with a belkin g+ with mimo router .. now as i said before i miraculously set one up on my old system , and i worked well. just cant remember how i did it.. please help this frazzled mother who's kids want to play online while i'm looking up recipes ... I'm about to go nuts...
    thanks in advance
    Manda

Working...
X