Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a contact form

Hello,

I need a contact form on my website, that will send to my email address what the visitor enter in the form fields. The problem is that I can't run any php scripts.. is there a way to use some html form?
    <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]-->

Re: Need a contact form

You could use java code to insert a form that will allow users of the website to inut feedback or what every it is that you are after. I'm no coder by a long shot so I had a look on a website that I know of that offers free java code and I found this:

Have a look around there if that is not what you are after I have used forms from here before in previous version of my website, however now I have a mate who does my coding for me.

Comment

Just do a Google search for HTML Form Guide and you should get what you're looking for. I made one several years ago with simple code and it is not too difficult.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

Thank you for your suggestions! I found a site that offers remotely hosted contact forms, url removed by Admin. Basically, I paste the html code in my website, and it calls the php script on their server who sends the email.
        Last edited by Darthtanion; 07-25-2007, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling that this lilo person is actually a forum bot, as on another forum that i frequent the exact same posts were done by another username. Also the deleted url above is known to be a spyware and torjan infected website.
          Last edited by Darthtanion; 07-25-2007, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Good enough for me.
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

Working...
            X