Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to tweak your ADSL connection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to tweak your ADSL connection?

Is there a way to tweak your adsl connection? I'm just asking if there is any, co'z em using adsl, but sometimes when im browsing the net, i found some websites taking ages to load.

I have read some post on on there forums that increasing the speed of your port from 9600 to the MAX, may increase a bit more, but my ADSL is using the USB, so i dont know.

you may want to look at this thread, but I don't know if it will help you any:

Comment

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
        I think this guide is out of order! I dont know where to start as there are too many links! But thanx anyway man for the links, and also thanks to minibubba.

Comment

I was just trying to be thorough :)

Yessir, there is a lot of information there.
          Just do the portions that apply to you. Many will be for a different OS or connection type.

And of course, just do one at a time and test thoroughly between tweaks.

It's all good information, well worth the time it takes to go over it:thumb:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

A lot of folks have had very good results by following the tutorials and guides over at www.dslreports.com
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

Working...
            X