fu*k lost password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fu*k lost password

i bought a d-link 614+ wirelss router 2 months ago. encrytion setup with this thing requires me to go to the 192.xxx.x.x to setup the encrytion stuff.

well, once i enter, i have to write my password a my admin name.(enter network password)

Now, after 2 months i lost the paper that i wrte the password, and i cant get into the website setup for my wireless encrytion. anyone know how i can restart my admin name and password? or get it back?

i;ver tried over and over,but in the end i get the unauthorizted msg.

plz help :)

Im not sure about your router, but mine has a reset button on the router itself that restores it to the factory default settings :thumb:

Comment

ya i did that, but still, cant get in on the enter your networ part area

is something like this

u press 192.xxx.x.x to go to the encrytion setup.

a window will pop up (the enter your password one)

the defult for my dl-614+ is admin wiht no pass, i try tohat, stillwont work.

anyone else gotany ideas/?

Comment

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

try holding down the reset button for 30 seconds or until all the lights blink at once thats what mine did and it saved my ass

Comment

ty fr ur help guys, got my router restarted (hold for 10 seconds) and got new pass and router working

Comment

Ur wlcm smokin-pc:cheers: :devil win

Comment

Working...
              X