Intel Cs3330 Webcam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Cs3330 Webcam

This really isn't about processors but it is related to Intel. My friend got a webcam from a friend and he wants to install it. The camera model is CS3330. He's able to use the camera but when he takes pictures and stuff its only a little little window. The software that came with his cam, or should I say the software his friend gave him. He can't install it becuase it says win 98 only. So I told him to use the compatibility and make it think he's running 98. Anyway when he opens install after that...it actually errors out. So I went for a little visit to the intel website and they don't have software available to download and they don't plan to in the near future. There really isn't much I can do over the internet for him. But does anyone know where else you can download this kind of software?

Don't ya think that this should be in the incompatibilities forum? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

ya that would probably be good but nothing is incompatible.

Actually wait we're talking incompatible with 98.....ya go ahead and move it.

Comment

I use another software for my Quickcam than the one that came with it and it is mutch better. It's called
        "web release version of QuickCam 6.x software"
        I dunno but can it work with other non logitech usb cams??
        Maybe that's worth to check out. Just a thought...

Anyway the software is great and let's you change about everything you can think of, and you can use three different resolutions as well. 640x480 is max though as for most
        webcams.

Comment

Working...
        X