Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An unfixable problem....................or is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I forgot bout the different OS thing. I use Win98 :cry: but I will be installing XP on my new comp. Did the fix work anyway?

Comment

I think a lot of ppl will jump onto Linux when M$ finally implament this and with the easy (almost XP'ish) Lycoris distro plus the large consortium that are now looking to streamlining Linux based installations into an easy Windows like setup could actually prove to be M$'s downfall.
      I have yet to meet someone who is looking forward to M$'s plans and most are seriously considering goin' Linux while the rest will stay with what they have now. :smokin:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Damn man this actually pissing me off! Do they know what they are doing? I mean do they actually have the ability to "hack me" or "hunt and kill"????

Comment

Not yet. But "Coming to a computer near you, and soon to be in computers everywhere.........".

Comment

So your saying they are going to ACTUALLY "HACK". And there the ones putting things into there software that "block" possible viruses in outlook express? Or there the ones that integrate a firewall into XP? Heh I wonder if they would be able to get through my router. Of course they would cause there gonna have there "specially" trained hackers. And upon them crashing my PC I can't even sew? Or can I because something like that I would love to get some $$$ out of microsoft and get myself a 2002 Camaro SS before they stop making them. Why would I win that case even if I did try to sew? They own half the lawyers in the world probably.

Comment

Ya got to remember that Bill has been losin' money of late and this is his last big plan to get all the money in the world. :D

Comment

ya........I guess he can only hope he will be sucessful this time. So far its looking good and bad at the same time. I mean so far people in the computer world have always found a way around him. They did it with XP didn't they? But that'll be the good side if he's sucessful the bad side is people will leave microsoft and go else where. Then they will REALLY lose money.

Comment

But have they really done it with XP? :?:

I think not as SP1 is starting to prove it in the XP forum with all those who are finding out that free ain't as great as they thought but to whinge the way they do ya'd think that they paid for it. :rolleyes2

Those ppl with free or cheap copies will just have to learn to live with lockin' down their PC thru back door means and hope that something they get doesn't reactivate another without them knowin' or it will just be another format and install for them and some of the new features that will come along will be out of their grasp to use unless they eventually pay for it if they want to stay with usin' Windows or any other M$ service. :devil:

Comment

Working...
                  X