SB Live! wackyness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Live! wackyness

I must assume that you guys have some issues with SB Live on WinXP. Creative isn't showing the hop-to I expect in putting out new drivers. Anyway, I have a few annoying abberations, from music-skip in Morrowind (could just be a performance thing) to actual snap-crackle-pop when firing up WarCraft III.

I wasn't getting EAX or surround from WarCraft so I messed around with the AudioHQ, which was seriously gimped after I went XP, and I got it working. I got the surround working, anyways... I have not decided if EAX is broken but it probably is.

So... anybody got any tips for me? Thanks.

Actually Creative has just released some new drivers, http://www.americas.creative.com/sup...sp?RD=download , dated the 17/7/02. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

*shakes fist at Creative*

Not only do they sell me shady stuff, they have to make me look like a fool as well? :)

Thanks, I'll get that ASAP. It's not like they have not had any time to develop decent drivers.

Comment

Yeah they are a bit slow off the mark when it comes to driver support. :(
        Shame that everybody can't be like nVidia with cheapin' regular updates. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

The most productive part of the Creative corporation is their marketing dept. :(
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

You could always buy a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz for less money & it comes with decent drivers & excellent sound. :?:

Comment

Working...
            X