V12 high...is this bad??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V12 high...is this bad??

Well, you're fine. Voltages should be within + or - 5% of the standard, and you're right on the postive edge. WHat that basically tells you is that you got lots of room on your power supply to add more fans. Its actually a good thing :)

Comment

Does that also hold true to the vcore? Mine read 1.7 and I have it set at 1.65.

Comment

VCore is a different story, as thats the voltage being supplied to your processor, and is user adjustable (most of the time). If you're not overclocking, and your cpu is running cool enough <50C, and everything is stable, I wouldnt worry too much about the Vcore. If you are overclocking, fluctuating Vcores always happen to me. It could just be the program's calibration being off. I wouldnt worry too much about it as long as its within a few .1's I really dont know too much more about this other than my past experiences. But like I said, if everything is fine, then everything is fine, dont need to fix whats not broken :)

Comment

it looks like fatguy has this one under control, so I'll just do a little moving here...

Comment

Thanks Fatguy!

All clear now:cheers:

Comment

No Problem, Happy
              And then some :shoot3: :shoot2:

Peace

Comment

Working...
              X