Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Hit Things When **** Goes Wrong????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant use headphones...I get all paranoid that the phone is ringing or someone is calling my name...so I just blast my speakers and keep the phone next to me.

FiReBLaZR
    :afro: :afro:

Comment

I guess that's one advantage to having dial-up, if I'm online the phone definitely ain't ringing:laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
        I guess that's one advantage to having dial-up, if I'm online the phone definitely ain't ringing:laugh:
        If the phone ain't ringing here the mobile sure is :flames:
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

I'm old fashioned. I still consider wire to be my freind. I don't know, just something comforting about seeing that connection there I guess?
          I rarely use telephones anyway, only when it is absolutely neccessary.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Is there even a cellular service in Little Toe? :?:

Comment

No.
              Although every major carrier claims there is, my wife has been on 3 different carriers who stated they were.
              I guess all 3 have been shocked to find their advertising agencies didn't install the neccesary infrastructure to enable wireless communication in this area:thumbs do

Pretty pathetic isn't it, the lies propogated by corporations.

Hee hee -- regardless of what the commercials say, Fed-EX doesn't deliver here either.

The edge of cyberspace is actually visible from where I am sitting right now:laugh:

Comment

Ouch - I am fortunate to have all four nationwide cellular networks where I live - makes choice harder but you can score a better deal :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                X