No announcement yet.

Dual monitor setup - query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange .... I just copied and pasted it from my address bar while I was on the page. Will try again ....

Our highly-skilled and factory-trained service experts have the resources to Double-Row Filling S row type & fill slot: help Shandong Leader Machinery you with all your Multifunction 220V/380V soya bean milk machine needs - including routine maintenance, major repairs, warranty service, and Nutrition Bar Machine equipment inspections.

Still not sure if it is what m-kong is looking for anyway.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Hehe sorry for being soo unclear. I guess im not writing what I am thinking :P

I would like on my first monitor

The original desktop as is right now.

On the second monitor I would like to run my ftp's mirc chan msn icq etc.

ORRRRRRR

Another idea for the second monitor would be the tv.

I guess the tv thing is easy, i just want to know where I can purchase the TV unit in Sydney, Australia.

I would also like to know if there is any software needed to run the second desktop. Whether it makes it run better etc.

Comment

I am waiting on the delivery of my second Sony CRT (Fri) so I will have dual monitors.
        The Sonys have a selector switch on the control bar to select between two inputs, and my #1 computer with an ATI 9700pro has dual out and includes software for dual monitor use.
        (things like the mouse pointer can just gulide from one monitor to the other, etc) Then I also want to use the second monitor to check on my fractal generation computer!
        (I AM hoping that I can switch inputs on the SONY hot, in dual monitor mode, and not have any problems!) :?:

Comment

I share both my 2nd monitors thru a KVM with other PC's. ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
          X