Rear Speaker Stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Speaker Stands

:confused: Any suggestions on support stands for rear speakers in a 4.1 or 5.1 setup?

Well ya could go to your local hardware store and get some timber and screws to make some. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

well i know they sell them at like best buy for speakers look around at google for speaker stands

Comment

Best Buy stands are kinda on the expensive side i don't know if you are willing to spend 50 bucks or more on stands. You can get walla brackets works fine...those speaker shouldn't weigh too much.
        - Damien

Comment

I make my own speaker stands, but then again, i am a woodworker with access to my dad's hobby woodworking shop.

Comment

yeah and if you did it with just 2x4s that might look a little cheezy but yeah speak brackets would be cool they would keep everything out of the wayy you could put them on the ceiling that would be cool

Comment

Mine look phenomonal, as they are solid red oak.

Comment

yeah put some picks up maybe you could make some extra income

Comment

Fair enough... I will as soon as my webcam gets here.

Comment

Yea, if you have the right tools and the time and patients to do such a job you can make some really nice stands...nice thick ones with a shiny clear glaze...kinda like a piano's ebony finish. SWITE!: peace2:
                    - Damien

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. The solid red oak ones sound like the way to go. How much?

Comment

Well, the soild red oak stands are home made as ZeraduL said. You never know...there is always shipping.;)
                        - Damien

Comment

Flaco Or a road trip to Wisconsin. A matching stand for the computer with a vent hole in it so that I can add another case fan would be nice too.

Comment

Anything for you peter you name it ...lol

BTW what pasrt of Florida are you at?
                            - Damien

Comment

Home - Cape Coral Office - Fort Myers Grew up on Fort Myers Beach All in Lee County on the Southwest coast.

Comment

Working...
                              X