Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amd/Ati Driver (Cataylst 8.12) issues with Vista 64bit and Flash Player (YouTube)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amd/Ati Driver (Cataylst 8.12) issues with Vista 64bit and Flash Player (YouTube)

I have a sapphire hd 3870 with Catalyst 8.12 installed and when watching video on YouTube or any online flash video player, when I click the enlarge icon to fullscreen view and the screen split into two colours from corner to corner on my monitor???

Also, all previous drivers including 8.12 doesn't not work on my Vista 64bit after system reboot, even with Service Pack 1 installed?
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>

Flash Player fullscreen temporary solution
    </o:p>, is to right click on the Flash Player screen and untick "hardware accleration" box.

Any suggestion about the ATI 8.12 driver failure on Vista 64bit?
    Last edited by Jal; 01-21-2009, 03:46 AM.

Re: Amd/Ati Driver (Cataylst 8.12) issues with Vista 64bit and Flash Player (YouTube)

Not all applications are set up to be able to handle hardware acceleration. From the sounds of things, the Flash utility is going to fall into this category. See if you can permanently disable this feature in the Flash options.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Re: Amd/Ati Driver (Cataylst 8.12) issues with Vista 64bit and Flash Player (YouTube)

Originally posted by Jal View Post
      I have a sapphire hd 3870 with Catalyst 8.12 installed and when watching video on YouTube or any online flash video player, when I click the enlarge icon to fullscreen view and the screen split into two colours from corner to corner on my monitor???

Also, all previous drivers including 8.12 doesn't not work on my Vista 64bit after system reboot, even with Service Pack 1 installed?
      <o:p>

Flash Player fullscreen temporary solution
      </o:p>, is to right click on the Flash Player screen and untick "hardware accleration" box.

Any suggestion about the ATI 8.12 driver failure on Vista 64bit?
      I'm running the 8.12 Cat's on Vista x64 without any issues. Perhaps there is something else causing your problems.

Comment

Working...
      X