Z5500 revised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z5500 revised?

I just read somewhere that the satellites for the z-5500 speakers have been updated with seperate wires and terminals, is this true? I just ordered a set, so I'm a bit curious...

Re: Z5500 revised?

I think I read this somewhere aswell, although I can not confirm it at the moment. I know that the Z5450's have push terminals on the front speakers. It would make sence for Logitech to do this as they were probably getting a lot of complaints about them. The only bad thing I have ever heard about these speakers is the absence of push terminals. I do believe that this is true, But it is possable that you will be receiving older stock from the retailer though.

Comment

Just got them, and was relieved to find spring terminals on them! This set blows my previous speakers out of the water! Only problem now is placement...

Comment

All I can say is this: stands for the rears. I did that for my Z-680's and I can place them anywhere I want behind me when I am gaming/cranking them up. You are gonna love them.
        GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
        AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
        Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
        Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
        Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
        PC P&C 500W PSU
        2TB Seagate
        Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. I'll get a pair asap.

Comment

Working...
          X