audigy 2 zs problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audigy 2 zs problems

I have a creative audigy 2 sound card and creative inspire T7900 7.1 speakers, when calibrating all seems fine but nothing runs through my rear speakers, I have heard that not much stuff is 7.1 but i would have thought it to be the side speakers that would not work in those circumstances. Anyone else had this problem or know what could be wrong?

Re: audigy 2 zs problems

YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. I have the gamer edition. When I first installed the software, I kept installing the wrong one. You have to install the AUDIGY 2 ZS standard version not platinum. If that doesn't work, I would play around with the speaker settings program, use the calibrating program, or use the THX program. Are you using analog cables? If so you have to uncheck the digital out only box in speaker settings. The soundblaster service is pretty good - I've tried them too, but I figured it out on my own.

Comment

Re: audigy 2 zs problems

Hi,

I can't play mp3s through the rear speakers (because they're stereo) but most everything else plays fine through all 5 satellites and the sub-woofer. I have Klipsch 5.1 Ultras.

But if you open up the Creative MediaSource Go! software and then open up the EAX Console you can click on the CMSS 3D tab to enable (check the box) CMSS 3D. I also "tick" the CMSS 2 button. It sounds good and all 5 speakers fire.

Screw around with the different settings in the Creative MediaSource Go! program and you should be able to find something that suits your needs.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X