Problems with a LG Flatron (CRT) F900B Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with a LG Flatron (CRT) F900B Monitor

Ok here's what happens with my screen : I run it at a 1280 x 1024 res (refresh rate 85 mhz) but the image cushion shape isn't square and in no way I manage to make it being prefectly square... :?: Any time I turn it of I'll when turn back on the screen position will have move with black lines on the left or right, or bottom or top .. I tried to change res and refresh rates in any sort possible with my card and the screen but nothing seemed to work out :(
    Before this screen I had a LG Flatron 17 " which never gave a problem of that sort. When I was setting a higher res on that one I didn't have to resize manually the image cushion through osd like I have to do with this one.

Well if anyone have an idea or experienced similar problems I'll be glad to be enlighted ...

Thanks in advance for help ;)

Did ya get a floppy or CD with the monitor to load drivers for it and if not did ya go to LG's site to get the latest drivers (this is no joke as some monitors do require them)? :?:

Comment

Re: Problems with a LG Flatron (CRT) F900B Monitor

I have the same problem , can anyone help ?

Comment

Re: Problems with a LG Flatron (CRT) F900B Monitor

Welcome to Tweaktown
        If you could try to read what was said in previous posts, my old 13" inch one does the same thing, it was a proformance monitor back in its day... anyway, get the proper drivers (if any) and install them, there is nothing you can do to make the monitor work without the black areas unless you get the drivers. This could also be a monitor

Comment

Working...
        X