Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Pitchshifter---Keep It Clean

Comment

Dang! Nobody's put some tunes down

Guess I'll have to do that.

Nonpoint--What A Day

Comment

Ok, I'm game, this isn't what you're expecting, but give it a chance... admire the raw difficulty of the music...

Earl Scruggs + Friends - Foggy Mountain Breakdown

Featuring (in order of solo in the song) Earl Scruggs, Glen Duncan, Randy Scruggs, Steve Martin, Vince Gill, Marty Stuart, Gary Scruggs, Albert Lee, Paul Shaffer, Jerry Douglas & Leon Russell

If you are going to go get this, make sure you get the 'Friends' version that was just done recently, as there are MANY reditions of this song.

Comment

Kidneytheives - ZeroSpace

I wonder if ML has heard it....:?:
                - Damien

Comment

someone put that song in the BG Games thread.. who was that? :)

Comment

LMAO...i actually went and looked....lol...why did you put that song on there?
                    - Damien

Comment

• someone posted the lyrics, so I answered with the song name.. that's all. :)

Comment

• Another of the amazing features of google... if you can remember two chunks of words to ANY SONG, add the word 'lyrics' and enter them into google like this.

"fun to stay at the" "they have everything" lyrics
                        To use the most famous song as an example... (YMCA)

Within seconds, you can find out the artist, the name of the song, and have the complete lyrics in front of you. This works great for new artists, and new songs you have in your head.

Google is incredible, if you know how it works...

Comment

• Shh.... you're giving away my secrets to the BG game song word thread.....

Comment

• Ok, BTW, I have another song nearly ALL of you will like.... and you have gotta go download this. I suggest downloading because I have never seen this song avaliable in a store, or heard this version on the radio.... A Quake buddy linked me to this three years ago.... and if you like Classic Rock AT ALL you have GOTTA download this.

Concience Aside, this one is very rare, plus you legally can keep the song for 48 hours until you persue buying it ! :) Like I said, I have not heard or seen this version anywhere apart from my computer.

Berliner Philharmonic Orchestra - Hurricane (featuring the Scorpions)

Just search for:
                            Berliner Hurricane

And prepare your beastiest speakers. :D :D :D

============================================

I am a very strange person, (imagine that) there are only two major genre's I don't thoroughly enjoy. (and those 2 are of about 20 major genres most music fits into) So don't expect anything I post to be at all similar to what I recently posted.... for your own info, I will include the genre of the song, so you have some idea of what you're getting into.

Which reminds me... Does Australia have any Music Genre's of its own? :confused: I am very interested. :thumb:

Comment

• had a look on kazaa.. couldn't find it.. :(

Comment

• Well, Beefy, I just looked and I did see 4 versions of it. But then again, we are only effectively searching our own relative areas on the net.

It is also up as "Hurricane 2000"

Continue searching, during different times of the day, as people come online and go offline... Like I said, it IS rare. If nothing else, you'll have to message me through the forum, and I will hook you up, personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X