Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many choices

Hi

I'm looking for a nice top end sound system. Its a competition between the Logitech Z-680 and the Creative Mega Works THX 5.1 Speakers. The soundcard i will be using is the Hercules Game Theatre 7.1. All the help you give me on this subject will be much appreciated. :)

I@ve heard good things about both and after hearing both in action i have to say i love the creative wooden base:thumb: so i would recommend creative all the way:thumb:

Comment

I personally dont see a reason to spend so much $ on my computer system sound, when I just hook it up to my regular stereo setup. and it kick ass. I have a lot more choices as to what my setup is. :2cents:

Comment

Yea, Kane I have my Panasonic SA-AK29 stereo system hooked up and it sounds great! When I want to hear more, then I simply slap on my Grado SR-60's. Some people don't realize that headphones are the best speakers you can buy! And cheaper! If you want to get a wicked good sound system, grab yourself a pair of Grado SR-120's :thumb:

Comment

Oh well yeah but it's kinda hard to slap ya neighbours fingers with headphones if you know what I mean.. lol

:cheers:

Comment

Comment

one subwoofer that takes less than 100W RMS is not enough!
              I need more power!!! hehe
              I got bass shakers hooked up to a chair, to amplify the dual subs. its the gratest!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bass Shakers? What the smeg are those - got a website where i can see them?

ta ta

Comment

Working...
                X