Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidewinder X6 keyboard app-specific macro pad macros

Hello,
    I own the Sidewinder X6 keyboard, and the latest version of MS mouse and keyboard center on win7 64 bit.

I'm trying to create an app-specific profile that will use the detachable keypad as a macro-pad.
    When I click "enable" in the "enable macropad" menu under "basic settings", the keypad lights orange instead of red, and the macro keys function as macro keys (S13-S30).

However, when I go to the app-specific menu, and assign macros to S13-S30, and start that app. the keypad lights red again, and functions as normal keypad rather than the defined macro keys.
    This doesn't matter on which of the 3 banks I assign the macro.

Does anyone have a solution?
    I need it as keypad while in windows, and as macro pad only when I'm playing that game.

Thanks.

(Also posted in "gaming")

Re: Sidewinder X6 keyboard app-specific macro pad macros

you need to change your keyboard setting. if it doesn't help then you can download another software to solve your problem.

Comment

Re: Sidewinder X6 keyboard app-specific macro pad macros

Originally posted by bilbul View Post
      you need to change your keyboard setting. if it doesn't help then you can download another software to solve your problem.
      Actually not.
      In order for the macro pad to be active in the appliacation, I need to run the microsoft keyboard and mouse center in parallel to the app, in the background.
      Not the smartest or ideal solution from Microsoft, but I guess it works...

Comment

Working...
      X