PC Racing Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Racing Wheel

I'd like to know what racing wheel you use for racing games........( newer games...2009+ ) Why you chose it and is it good enough or do you think you should have bought a higher end model ... and if you like it, why ?

I just downloaded GRID and NFS Shift and like them both, but playing with a keyboard only is tough because of over steer and acceleration control.

And I'd like to know what games you are using and how big the tracks are. I find the larger layouts give me more pleasure that a round-e-round.... like Nascar.... sorry fans..... lol...... that's what I'm looking for.

Re: PC Racing Wheel

I use a Logitech Momo Wheel myself but I believe this has been replaced by the Logitech G25 Racing Wheel.

Comment

Re: PC Racing Wheel

Originally posted by wayout44 View Post
      I use a Logitech Momo Wheel myself but I believe this has been replaced by the Logitech G25 Racing Wheel.
      Wow, I'm surprised somebody replied after such a long time. I have a new Thrustmaster F430 I think it is. Love it. Really gets you into the game compared to the keyboard.
      Right now I'm playing NFS Shift. It's a little buggy here and there but it's fantastic cruising on the "back roads" at 190+ MPH.... that 12.81 mile track.
      Tell me what games you are playing and what they are like. Game play and Graphics. I hope to have Grid maybe and expect to pick up Dirt2 later this winter. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X