• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning for AppleStore LTD in UK

Hallo

The Company AppleStore LTD in UK
    Apple Store . LTD
    Piet Aine Home & Products
    are screwing people by offering iPhones 3GS to a absolute low prices, but after you make the payment they asking for more money and more money and you never will receive any package or an iPhones.

The payment is done through Western Union Bank which is a cash money transfer, so the money is gone and you will get nothing.

The email address which they use for their business are listed below
    The two major people who runs the bad business are
    Samual Bill
    Raheem Akbar

Email address
    pietaineproducts@
    mobilephoneltd11@
    pietaineproducts@
    pietaineproduct@
    cyprus_@

Do not do business with them that all I can tell you, you'll lose your money
    Last edited by Darthtanion; 09-17-2009, 07:03 AM.

Re: Warning for AppleStore LTD in UK

I edited the above post to remove the links and the specific email addresses. We do not need these in the post to warn others about a scam.

I would remind readers that if you do business with a company and the email addresses are not from a ISP the same as the business name, you are taking a risk. As the OP found out, the risk can be real and cost you money.

Any time you find such outstanding seals, remember Caveat Emptor... Buyer Beware. Keep in mind that if a deal sounds too good to be true, it is likely a scam.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Hello from Norway!
      We was idiot enough to send this crominell persons 950 pound for iphone phones tre weeks agoe. As you tell: after some days they had to ask for another 600 pound.....
      Never payed this of course, but lost 930 pound.
      -terribiel.
      But, anyway, do you know about a solid wholesaler for iphones in uk,
      we would be happy to hear from you.
      Thanks!

Originally posted by zodng04 View Post
      Hallo

The Company AppleStore LTD in UK
      Apple Store . LTD
      Piet Aine Home & Products
      are screwing people by offering iPhones 3GS to a absolute low prices, but after you make the payment they asking for more money and more money and you never will receive any package or an iPhones.

The payment is done through Western Union Bank which is a cash money transfer, so the money is gone and you will get nothing.

The email address which they use for their business are listed below
      The two major people who runs the bad business are
      Samual Bill
      Raheem Akbar

Email address
      pietaineproducts@
      mobilephoneltd11@
      pietaineproducts@
      pietaineproduct@
      cyprus_@

Do not do business with them that all I can tell you, you'll lose your money
      Last edited by Darthtanion; 10-02-2009, 06:55 AM. Reason: Remove email address

Comment

Sorry for your troubles, but please don't use personal email addresses in threads. Anyone wanting to give information to user please use a PM and then an email address can be sent that way.

Thanks,
        Darth
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Working...
        X