Mouse Problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Problem...

Hi i am having this problem for the past 2 days, it just started up out of no where. When i am playing games or even browsing the web the mouse just dies... the power for it shuts off and then a couple seconds later it turns back on, i hate this when it happends to me when i am playing Counter-Strike Source. My mouse is a basic optical mouse and i have changed the connection of the mouse to PS/2 to 3 USB slots and it still does the same thing at random times! Whats up with that?! and there is no drivers required for the mouse.

Re: Mouse Problem...

Did you try another mouse to see if it was from the computer and not the mouse. My hp mouse did the same thing but that was because it was dropped many times and the wire got messed up.

Comment

No i dont have any other mouse, this just happend 2 days ago i dont know why it just started like this =\

Comment

Well could you try the mouse on another computer or get one from a friend for a day.

Comment

Your mouse prolly died. They do that. Good news is that you can find some really cheap mice out there. As has been said It shouldn't be too tough to borrow a mouse for awhile and see if the problem is solved but for just a few dollars you could have a spare mouse of your own. Guess you could try to open up your mouse and look for loose wires, etc. but often such operations turn into autopsies (if the patient wasn't dead it dies on the table) and you'll still need a new mouse.
          Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
          X