Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Thermaltake competition

Hi people
    I was just wondering will you announce today the winners of the thermaltake chassis contest? I am just ancious to see if I won something :-)
    That case is so much cool... I would give my left kidney for it :-)))

Thanks and bye..

Re: Question about Thermaltake competition

Hoh...

Just can believe this...
    It has passed 11 days and nobody even bothered to announce the contest winners.

Can someone from tweaktown explain will the winners ever be posted, or it was just a free add from thermaltake?

But I think it's useless to post on forums...
    It's like I'm talking to myself

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, just visit:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/5692/t...sis/index.html

Or are the admins just going to delete this news and contest.. like it never even existed
    Who knows maybe this forum post also..
    Last edited by brajko2; 06-06-2006, 05:21 AM.

Comment

So... is anyone from tweaktown going to clarify itself on this topic? Will this contest ever going to finish, and are you going to accounce the winners?Or is tweaktown going to be remembered as a hardware site that organizes fake contests?I also contected thermaltake, but it looks like they are both ignoring me..We'll see...

Comment

Hi people
        I just wanted to say that I finally found informations that I was needing. I contacted Thermaltake by e-mail, and Mrs. Annie Wu (Marketing director from Thermaltake USA) said that they have announced winners on 25.5.2006. And the contest winners were posted on their webpage.
        So everythings cool now..
        Sorry If I was too sharp in my previous posts, I just wanted to know the truth.

Bye

Comment

Working...
        X